This website is operated by Japan Elevator Service Holdings Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (below, collectively referred to as the "JES"). By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Date of last update: March 31, 2020
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights of this website and the information, etc. (text, photographs, images, music, sound, and all other works, below, referred to as the "contents") posted on this website belongs to JES or the right holders who have authorized JES to use them (below, collectively referred to as the "copyright owners").
Unauthorized use of the content (including duplication, distribution, alteration, removal, reprinting, etc.; the same applies below) without the prior consent of the copyright owners is prohibited by law, except for cases permitted by law such as personal use. In the event that you wish to use the information, please obtain JES’s permission in advance.
When using the content with the permission of JES, please display the copyright notice specified by JES, unless otherwise specified.
The rights to this website and to the individual trademarks, marks, logos, and trade names posted on this website also belong to JES or to the owners of the individual rights. Except where permitted by law, the use of such information without the permission of JES or the respective right holders is prohibited by law. Please obtain permission from JES or the respective right holders in advance.
Although JES carefully prepares and manages the contents of this website and other information provided on this website (below, collectively referred to as the "contents"), JES does not guarantee their accuracy, usefulness, certainty, or otherwise. JES shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or from the inability to use this website for any reason.
3. Prohibited Acts
The following acts are prohibited in the use of this website.
- 1.Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to JES or a third party
- 2.Acts that slander or defame JES's products or services, or actions that may do so
- 3.Acts that slander or defame, or have the potential to slander or defame, the officers or employees of JES
- 4.Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals or that damage the reputation or dignity of JES
- 5.Criminal acts, acts leading to criminal acts, or acts that may lead to such acts
- 6.Acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- 7.Acts of use for business activities or other commercial activities
- 8.Acts of use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or actions that may cause such use or provision
- 9.Acts that cause or may cause the misconception that there is some kind of alliance or cooperative relationship with JES, or that JES recognizes, guarantees, supports, or recommends the site from which the link originates
- 10.Acts of linking in a manner that impairs the clarity of this website, such as frame links.
- 11.Other acts deemed to be inappropriate by JES
In the event that a user commits any of the prohibited acts listed above and causes damage to JES due to reasons attributable to the user, JES reserves the right to claim compensation for the damage from the user.
4. About Cookies
(1) About cookies
This website may acquire cookie information and use it for statistical analysis of the use of this website and for the posting of advertisements. This is for the purpose of providing better information and services to our customers, and we do not collect any information that identifies individual customers.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit this website, which makes it possible to identify your computer. Although cookies can be disabled in your browser settings, please be aware that this may limit your ability to use this website.
In addition, JES may store and refer to cookie information via a third party based on the terms of an agreement with the third party to which JES outsources the distribution of advertisements. If you wish to disable this, please access the opt-out page of the company listed below and follow the instructions. You can continue to use this website after disabling cookies.
(2) Use of Google Analytics
(Google Analytics is a trademark of Google LCC.)
5. Operating Environment
The following environment is recommended to use this website.
The website may not be displayed as intended depending on the settings of the terminal used by the customer or on some browsers and applications.
Microsoft Edge (latest version)
Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
Google Chrome (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
Android Google Chrome (latest version)
iPhone Safari (latest version)
Android (latest version)
iPhone iOS (latest version)
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance for all disputes related to this website.
7. Handling of Personal Information
Please refer to the following page for the handling of personal information on this website.
Japan Elevator Service Holdings Co., Ltd.